You want the best returns
we present a golden opportunity
Premium Currency Investment Gold is a dual investment involving both USD and Gold that gives you the opportunity for potentially higher returns.
Standard Chartered is the first bank in Malaysia to bring you this dual investment. With Premium Currency Investment Gold, you have the potential to reap the benefits of one of these two valuable currencies, Gold or USD.
- Enjoy higher yield of up to 25% p.a.
- Short tenures from one week to one month
- Possibility of gains from USD and Gold price movements
With Premium Currency Investment Gold, you can enjoy some of the potential benefits associated with investments in Gold namely:
- Gold typically maintains its value during times of economic and market uncertainty
- Gold can be used as a hedging tool against USD movement and inflationary pressures
- This investment also helps diversify your investment portfolio
All you have to do:
- Choose a base currency1 (USD or Gold [XAU])
- Choose your alternate currency (USD or Gold [XAU])
- Agree on a Target Conversion Rate (TCR) to be applied between the two currencies
- Decide on your placement tenure
On maturity, you will get both principal and yield in either the base currency or alternate currency, depending on the USD/Gold rate as compared to your chosen TCR.
1 The base currency for the 1st investment of Premium Currency Investment Gold must always be USD. For subsequent investments, the base currency can be either USD or Gold (only if you are holding Gold after a Premium Currency Investment Gold investment).
This investment may be suitable for you when:
Four simple steps to rewarding gains
|Please note that for Premium Currency Investment Gold, you may get your investment returns paid in either USD or XAU.|
|Disclaimer: The transaction details above are only indicative of an investment made in USD referencing to Gold and is purely for illustration purpose only. The correlation between the exchange rate (USD/XAU) and the Target Conversion Rate (TCR), which determines the redemption amount and currency of the payout at maturity, may differ from the indicative transaction details above depending on the investment amount, tenure and TCR|
What are your available options if you are repaid in Gold?
|1.||You can hold on to Gold and wait for it to appreciate in value before selling it off to enjoy more returns.|
|2.||Alternatively, you can choose to enter into another Premium Currency Investment Gold, with Gold as your base currency to potentially earn another round of higher interest yield.|
To find out how you can benefit from this, call us at 03-2721 5360.
THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET/REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION.
Source : Standard Chartered Malaysia